This one some of you might heard the name.
|Baseus iPhone 7 battery|
|I'm going to install it in an iPhone 7.|
The size of battery is totally same as original. It makes me wonder again.
To be fair, i conducted the test with few rules.
- Restore the iPhone and latest iOS 12.1.2. No any third party app installed. Clean.
- Empty the power and charged back. 3 Cycled.
- Run multiple test in the same temperature room.
- Final step, USB adapter voltage check to see how many mAH this battery absorbed from charger at 1% into 100% full.
- No SIM and NO connect to WIFI.
- Running offline benchmark app and offline videos to see how it goes down in 3 hours.
- Of course the iPhone must be in very good condition. No issue and fully original parts. No repair before, except battery changing.
|As usual, i'll use PC app to read it.|
This company of battery really did their job to program the chip for capacity reading.
Let's see is it true as the system show us. Unlike the "previous battery" review which don't even show more actual capacity than design capacity.
Actual capacity is important. What's the point of high capacity battery doesn't show more mAh than the original capacity?
At the same time i'm typing this, another brand of high capacity battery company contacted me. They are willing to give me some of their product to run the test.
Result will be post here after two days (Now is 17-1-2019)
1st day, the battery is really better. Noticeable. about 15%.
3rd day, 20th Jan 2019. The battery now should be at the best condition. But it's decreasing as the other so called high capacity battery. Now in every test it just last about 10%% longer. I need to extend to test to one week. Original doesn't decrease capacity so fast.
|Decreasing it's capacity so fast. 84 mAH is gone. |
Update for 26th Jan: Battery is good but actual capacity dropped more again. Original battery decrease actual capacity slower than this third party battery after each cycle charged.
Conclusion: It is really extended usage of time. But only 10% around. And the 10% extra would just last for 2 months and it would be the same or might lower than original.