iPhone battery MUST be replaced after two years or before getting serious problem.
Change your battery if
- Screen is popping out (It's because battery bloated and keep pushing the screen outward)
- Doesn't last half day or drain too fast
- Shut down itself when power is not lowest.
- Randomly restart (This we will check for you, we can do a battery report before changing)
- Battery capacity (mAh) became low / Charge cycled too many times
- New iOS battery health telling you to change. (But it's not accurate, Full Battery Condition must read in our PC)
NOTE: We will do a full report of your battery condition first. So that we can know is it battery problem. After that then you decide you replace it or not. Battery condition report is FREE.
|You can check battery health in 11.3 iOS and later version. But it's not so detail and not accurate enough. 80% health is consider very weak.|
We use pc software to read your battery condition. It's called "iTool" in PC (there are many others can do). It can read how many times you charged so far and current battery capacity by mAH.
Or you can download an App to read some basic condition of your battery.
in Apple Store named "Battery Life"
Open the app and click Battery Details. There you can see wear level. Let say iPhone 7 is 2100mAh, a healthy battery should between 1800-2100. If less than that, it's weak. Because each cycle you charged the battery, it minus 1 mAh.
For more info - Visit topic of How-to-read-battery-health-and-original.html
Look for higher capacity battery life? Read this..
- We use original battery only.
- We ALWAYS check before changing battery. (some cases are not battery issue)
- Process replacement is 15 to 20 minutes. On-the-spot.
- Data Unaffected. So no need backup because we don't need you factory reset / erase entire iPhone. Memory data is remain and safe.
- Damaged or third party repaired iPhone are welcome to check and valid for battery replacement
UPDATE on Jan 2018: APPLE IS OFFERING ORIGINAL BATTERY IPHONE FOR
OFFER WILL BE ENDED AFTER 31 DEC 2018
UPDATE for 1st Jan 2019 - Apple Battery Offer replacement program is ended. Battery price return to normal. Old models stay cheap.
RM125 - iPhone 4 , 4S
RM125 - iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C
RM125 RM180 - iPhone SE
|Hundreds of old batteries that we replaced in December 2018.|
|iPhone 5 and 5S bloated battery are very common|
|iPad 2 Screen is popping out. Big gap..|
|iPad 2 Battery Bloated, Pushing screen outward|
|iPad One Battery Bloated, lucky that LCD screen survived|
(Photo taken 2014)
|iPhone 5 screen pushed out by bloated battery...|
|iPhone 3GS Logic Board damaged by battery|
(Photo taken on 2012)
|New battery and old battery|
(Photo taken 2012)